Monday, March 22, 2010

Aurislim Slimming Earring Review - Is this weight loss earring real or scam? part II

3

Slider 4Woaahh! It arrived already after 10 days. The product was shipped from Singapore and I am currently here in New York. I am sooooo excited. I opened the package and it is inside a pouch and i picked the heart design.

 The product is somewhat wood-stone like. I dont understand what materials did they used on making this one. Its a little bit rough just like a stone and very light like a wood. I took a picture so you can see it below.


So basically as I write this article I am wearing it. It is somewhat comfortable and a little bit warm and you can really feel something is going on. The moment I wore it I felt more at ease and relaxed. So far, that is the only thing I noticed about the product. I feel very calm, relaxed and somewhat on a good nice comfy mood.

My goal why I bought aurislim is for weight loss since I am a little bit overeweight. I took a picture of my before and we will see and I will update you guys about the result after 1 month or two.


Thats it! We will see if this thing really works after a few months. See yah then!

3 comments:

Post a Comment